Integrate a Twitter Feed
To create a Twitter feed, you need to follow the given steps-
After Login or Sign-Up to Taggbox, You will see your Dashboard.
Try Taggbox – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
On the Taggbox Dashboard click the “+Create Widget” button to create a new Widget.
Then, give a name to your widget. A Unique URL of your widget will be created automatically according to your widget name. You can also change it according to you.
To enable Profanity Filter select Apply Profanity Filter. Then, click “Create Widget“.
1. Click Feeds (You will find it on the left-hand side of the page).
2. Click Add Feed, to create a new feed.
In the popup that appears, select the Twitter connection type and then fill out the required fields.
Choose one of the following to create Twitter feed:
1. Hash Tag (#): Enter your Hashtag in the box and collect all your Hashtag embedded feeds of Twitter.
2. Handle (@): Enter your Twitter user Handle and collect all feeds.
3. Mention: You can also collect feeds of mention as well; just enter the Twitter Handle or username.
4. List: You can also collect feeds of the list as well; just enter the Twitter Handle or username and List Name.
5. Favorites: You can collect Twitter Feeds of your Favorites; just use their Twitter Handle.
6. Advanced: You can use the Advance option to get feeds via a search query. Fill your query in the box and collect feeds.
To Add Multiple Photos and Exclude Retweets on the connection select “Add Multiple Photos” and “Exclude Retweets”.
Then click “Create Feed” button to complete adding.
Provide the Login Credentials for the Social Network and Sign In. (Login Credentials are required for most connections).
To enable Moderation on the connection select “Manually approve posts before making them public”.
Great, the Connection has been created and within a few moments, tweets will appear in the Widget editor.
Embed Twitter Feed on Weebly Website
To embed Twitter feed on your Weebly you need to follow below steps–
Click on the Embed Widget Button on your Widget editor.
Select Weebly as a Website Platform.
Set width, height, and height type as per your requirements and click on Get Code.
On Weebly Navigate to the page where you want to embed Twitter feed.
In the left navigation bar click on “Embed Code” and Drop it on the position where you want to display the Twitter Feed Widget.
Click on Edit Custom HTML and paste the Copied Weebly Twitter Feed code into the Container.
Great! You have successfully embedded Twitter Feed on your Weebly website.
Try Taggbox To Embed Twitter Feed – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial