Follow the simple steps to embed Twitter Feed Widget on Webflow website.
TaggBox Widget – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now
Embed Twitter Feed Widget on Webflow websites
1. Create a Taggbox Widget Account or Log in if you’re an existing member of Taggbox Widget.
Now, you will land to Taggbox Widget Dashboard.
Click on “+ Create Widget” button on the top right of the screen to create a Twitter feed widget
2. The popup will appear “Create Widget” with the following options:
2.1. “Widget Name” – Enter the name for your Widget.
2.2. “Your Unique URL” – automatically your Widget name will be your unique URL.
Taggbox provides you with the option to change it according to your mood.
3. Finally, Click on the “Create Widget” button.
Congratulations, you’ve created your first Taggbox Widget.
Tip 1: You can also create multiple Widgets that are available according to your selected plan. For details on your plan, go to Dashboard>Account section.
Now, click the “Edit” on the Widget, to open the Taggbox editor.
4. Select the following from the left control panel:
4.1. Feeds (On the Left-Hand Menu)
4.2. “+Add Feed”, (to create New Feed)
5. A dialog box with “Pick a source” will appear, select Twitter from the platforms available.
A new dialog box “Create Twitter Feed” will appear to aggregate feeds from:
You can aggregate feeds from the following sources:
- Hashtags (#)
- Mentions (@)
- Handles (@)
- Advanced (Query)
Click the “Create Feed” button.
Complete the required authorization process.
As soon as you Log In, in some seconds your feeds will be displayed on the Taggbox Editor.
Tip 2: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
Tip 3: Taggbox provides a “Personalize” option to customize the display of your feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Generate Embed Code to Add Twitter Feed Widget on Webflow Website
Let’s generate code to embed Twitter Feed widget on Webflow website.
1. Click “Embed Widget” on the left bottom of the screen.
2. Dialog Box will appear “Choose Your Platform”, select the “OTHER” logo.
3. A new Dialog box OTHER will appear.
4. Select auto or set width and height according to your requirement then just click on GET CODE and COPY the whole generated code.
Steps To Embed Twitter Feed On Webflow Website
Follow the following steps:
1. Log in to your Webflow Admin account and select your project.
2. Click on “Add Elements” from the left-hand side menu and drag and drop the “</>Embed” Element to the desired section of your website page.
3. A Pop-up with HTML Embed Code Editor will appear, paste the code and click Save & Close. (Adjust any spacing if needed)
4. Click on Publish and select Publish to selected domains.
You have successfully embedded your live Twitter feed on your Webflow website.
Try TaggBox Widget – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now