Follow the simple steps to embed Twitter Feed Widget on Webflow website.
TaggBox Widget – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now
Embed Twitter Feed Widget on Webflow websites
1. Create a Taggbox Widget Account or Login if you’re an existing member of Taggbox Widget.
Now, you will be redirected to Taggbox Widget Dashboard.
2. Click on the “Add Social Feeds” option to start the process of adding Twitter feed in your widget
3. A dialog box “Pick a source” will appear, select Twitter as a source of aggregating feed.
4. A new dialog box “Create Twitter Feed” will appear to aggregate feeds.
You can aggregate feeds from the following sources:
- Hashtag (#)
- Mention (@)
- Handle (@)
- Advanced (Query)
5. Choose your method of aggregating feeds and enter the input accordingly.
Finally, click the “Create Feed” button.
Complete the required authorization process.
In some seconds your feeds will be displayed on the Taggbox Editor.
Tip: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
Tip: Taggbox provides a “Design” option to customize & personalization the feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Generate Embed Code to Add Twitter Feed Widget on Webflow Website
Let’s generate code to embed Twitter Feed widget on Webflow website.
1. Click the “PUBLISH” button on the bottom-left of the screen, You can also see the PREVIEW of how your feeds gonna look on different devices.
2. Dialog Box “Choose Your Platform” will appear, select the “OTHER” logo to generate code for the Webflow website.
3. A new Dialog box OTHER will appear:
4. Select auto or set width and height according to your requirement then just click on GET CODE and COPY the whole generated code.
Steps To Embed Twitter Feed On Webflow Website
Follow the following steps:
1. Log in to your Webflow Admin account and select your project.
2. Click on “Add Elements” from the left-hand side menu and drag and drop the “</>Embed” Element to the desired section of your website page.
3. A Pop-up with HTML Embed Code Editor will appear, paste the code and click Save & Close. (Adjust any spacing if needed)
4. Click on Publish and then select Publish to selected domains.
You have successfully embedded your live Twitter feed on your Webflow website.
Try TaggBox Widget – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now